• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

MW today!

kellie80

Reaction score
Heard babies heartbeat for the first time today! :D Everything sounds fine. I was getting a little worried as my pants haven't even started going tight yet so it's put my mind at rest. Not got to see the MW now for another 12 weeks when i will be 28 weeks :shock: . November seems ages away.

You've not to see her for 12 weeks?!?!? WTF, as far as my midwife is concerned in the first 4/5 montha i was to see her every 6 weeks, then it goes down to 4 weeks then 2, that's shocking. I'd make sure that was right hun

Congratualtions on hearing the LO's heartbeat, i love it!!!

crikey that seems a long time to wait, i saw my MW last week and im seeing her again at 21 weeks

congrats on the heartbeat, its amazing huh xx

ooooh... 12 weeks... i think u shud get a doppler to put ur mind at rest during the looooooong wait... (u can ask lozzi about hers)

i had my first appointment at 7 weeks, then at 13 weeks, then at 16 weeks... and i have to see my gp when im 25 weeks..

I know 12 weeks is ages. I did ask her why it was so long and she said cos i had positive blood group and have had normal pregnancys in the past i don't need to see her again. :roll: Gonna be ripping my hair out by then! Just hope i start to feel stronger kicks soon or i'll be going mad.

That's still pretty shitty, think i'd be crapping myself if i wasn't to see my MW for 3 months!

But then again i probably over react to everything! :oops:

No it does seem a long time!! Would you be able to see her sooner if you wanted??

I saw my MW at 8wks then again at 16 then gotta see her in a fortnight at 22, think it becomes monthly then and then fortnightly as we get closer to crunch time!

Well yeah, she did say to contact her if i had any probs! It's the same MW i had with the other 2 and with them it was every 4 weeks till i was around 30 weeks then every 2 weeks till 36 weeks, then every week after that. So they must of changed things!

I see my midwife every fortnight cos of my blood pressure problems and the nurse every other week in between, spose in a way im lucky they keeping a close eye on me plus i get to hear baby every week!! wish everyone was as lucky as me then none of us would have to worry xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back