MW appointment

BabyBrain

Reaction score
Since 4am I have been staggering through the deep dark forest of fraught motherhood only to plunge into the bottomless pit of hormonal despair at about 10 am........ding dong mw here lol

Well, we have been discharged from community mw's hoorah!!!!! heel prick test done AND after all my worrying over his feeding Bertie has only lost 50 grams which is only 2% of his birthweight!!!!!!! I am sooooo happy :D. She said to just carry on as we are as he is obviously healthy and very content (he wasn't at 4am lol) but if I need them all I have to do is ring.

I am one relieved mummy and my OH has bought me a bottle of non-alcoholic wine to celebrate :love: xxxxxxxxxxx

awesome hun, your doing so well. keep going :)

Fabulous news!! Well done you. :)

Woohoo!! Great news! Enjoy your non alcoholic wine! :) xx

great news hun, dont worry about the dispare we all have them days, but the good days mixed in and the little smiles make it all worth while xxx

great news!!! I think new mums like us all deserve a government paid for spa day when bubs is a month old to congratulate us on how well we are doing!!

Ooooio bb I didn't even know Bertie was here congratulations!!!! How are you???? Xxx

bruised and battered hun but getting there lol xxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back