Muslin fluffs

TORino

Reaction score
Are the bane of my life!!!

They get everywhere and are making my house look really dirty and dusty. They are stuck to my black curtains in the dining room so need hoovering off but I really don't have time!

They are also all over my black clothes that I have just washed.

Aaaaaarrrrrggggjhhhh :wall:

Any suggestions?

Huh? Jack has about 30 muzzy's ... never had any fluff off of them? x

Really?

I wonder what's going wrong with mine then? When they dry out on the airer and I fold them up loads of lint comes off them and into the air landing on everything in sight! Lok

Ahh that'll be it then ... I tumble dry Jack's makes them nice and soft :) They're the only things of his I tumble dry apart from his socks & bath towels x

Last edited:
Mine are fluffy too... Hence the fact Emily's hands are always covered in fluff!

Ooh you must have special ones- mine aren't fluffy!!!

Mine are from Tesco - probably fluffy cos they were cheap!

no fluff from mine. you can get these lint remover balls that go in your washing machine to pick up fluff? i got mine from amazon as my dryer generates a lot of lint.

I don't use muslins :shock: can't remember where I put them :roll:

Oooh a lint remover. That would work, cheers.

What do you mop sick up with. I went through 2 this morning wiping up sick from between my boobs!!

Henry loves his muzzy. Has to have it to hold near enough all the time. He has taken to sucking it too!

Mine aren't fluffy tho!

i got asda ones and some from this fabric place nearby and they arent fuzzy either

I love the asda ones. Much better than the tescos ones. Xxx

I like sainsburys ones. Got new ones yesterday. A red, dark blue and 3 white with red and blue stars :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back