Music

paperface

Reaction score
Hi, :wave:

I don't know if anyone has asked this before but i thought that it would be fun if we could chat about what music/bands/singers that were into>

i love...Alice in chains...layne staley is amazing (what a voice)
Jerry Cantrell, Korn, Strapping Young Lad, Fear Factory, Nine Inch Nails, black label society.

Among others,

Generally Metal and rock

What about everyone else?

nickelback, iron maiden, biffy clyro, deftones, korn, armchaircynics, bowling for soup, puddle of mudd, marilyn manson, spunge. :)

I love Enter Shikari/Black dahlia murder
etcetc
i get labelled a bloody scene kid but
i tell u what if chavvy takes my fancy iwill listen 2 it

apart from a few band i dnt really have favs
oh i like justin timberlake/gym class heroes 2

well as u can tell by my username i love green day, but i also like pink, kieser chiefs, feeder,robbiw williams, rhianna,

rihanna is the singer that sang umbrella she was number one for 10 weeks i think (when we had all those floods)

never heard of her!!!

i dont listen to chart stuff...ever! hehe :rotfl:

Becksss said:
oh i like justin timberlake

me2 dont know why though, i dont usually like that kinda music but theres something about him that i really like :)

i dnt see how u culd have avioded that song seriously

paperface said:
never heard of her!!!

i dont listen to chart stuff...ever! hehe :rotfl:

do you not watch stuff like tmf or the hits?
shes always on there :)

Nope and Nope,

df is into extream black and death metal, we dont watch much tv only usual family guy (i love) southpark and randomness, we just listen to our own music loads and scuzz at a push but its gone all emo!
:roll:

I like Type o Negative, Theatre of Tragedy, Sentenced (yay!!) Some Lacuna coil, and mainly European melodic metal \m/

xx

open yer minds man its not all about death metal
ahhahaa

i like a variety of music but i havent heard of some of the bands that you guys have mentioned :oops: . Anything from Rhianna (ella ella ella eh!)oasis, stone roses, TLC, Guns n roses, HIM, (a little CKY, iron maiden, black sabbath)aerosmith, bryan adams, Richard ashcroft, starsailor, otis redding, smokey robinson, Queen/freddie mercury,Black eyed peas, beyonce, gwen stefani, kanye west, will young, the kooks, pussycat dolls, the usual pop crap (not westlife though :puke: ).... etc etc etc too many to mention :D
My favourite song is 'atomic' by blondie.

little*red said:
My favourite song is 'atomic' by blondie.

I used to sing that to my dh when we 1st met, cos his hair was beautiful :rotfl:

I like Blondie too, and Creedence clearwater revival, the auteurs, bon jovi, the levellers, Jonny Cougar, travelling wilburys, tom petty... but all sorts really. I have Mika on the car stereo just now :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back