MSN

skairdykat

Reaction score
I've noticed that a few of you chat on MSN. If you want to add me to your contacts feel free. (Unless you don't want to chat that is LOL)
Just PM for my email

hi Skairdy i dont get on much but when i do would be nice to chat to you - i will PM mine so you can save it !!! :hug: (thats if you want!)

Thanks happy -chick :hug:

Course I want to chat to you. You daft nana :hug: PM away...

Be careful about posting your msn addys, they are likely to get picked up by spammers and then you'll get bombarded at your email address!

Best to pass them on via PM :D

added im not ttc but would be good to chat, im on there all the time when im at comp! :hug:

I've got my msn working now - pm me if you want mine... anyone...??

:cry: :cry: :cry:

same here if anyone wants mine pm me,

Last time i posted showing my address on here i got quite alot of 16 year olds adding me, (Not being nasty or anything but it was really bad, having ppl who are so young etc speaking how stressed they were about not getting pregnant yet, and expectin sympathy from me? - in fact it made me more upset about my situation!!! :lol: )

Anyway luv to chat to the girls in the same boat as myself and pref over 21 :wave:

Same here - anyone want it just pm me. :D

i dont want anyone to think im rude - i dont use msn so i wont be adding anyone, but your more than welcome to PM me and ill get back ASAP! :cheer:

I'm not TTC but PM me if you want mine - I'm usually on MSN

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back