*~Mrs Brightside~*

Mummy2B2009

Reaction score
Hey Hunni :dance:

Just want to wish you all the luck in the world, 12 week scan wooo big milestone,you be leaving us for 2nd tri soon

Keep us posted and we want a pic!!

Love

Sinead, Gary & Baby Bean

Think her scan was at 9 if I remember rightly....
Hurry up MrsB and get your story and pic on here asap! x

I hope she puts it up soo exciting, I know she said she was going her mums after I soo hope that doesnt mean we are goin to have to wait!

hiya girls :wave: :wave: thanks for the post, cant believe ive got my scan today :cheer: its at 3.40pm YEY off to 2nd Tri on Monday and i don't wanna leave here to be honest :cry:

Im staying at my mams tonight so wont be uploading pics till sat :(

how excited must you be mrs b! :cheer:

is you're bump coming along!?!?

xx

Damn - why did I think it was 9? Can't believe we're all gonna have to wait a whole 24 hours now!
Anyway, enjoy it and try not to pee yer pants :lol: Looking forward to your post x
p.s. My scan's Tuesday so will be good to see (if we're only a day/two different) how the bubs will compare

woo hoo good luck :cheer: can't wait for a update

timtam said:
Damn - why did I think it was 9? Can't believe we're all gonna have to wait a whole 24 hours now!
Anyway, enjoy it and try not to pee yer pants :lol: Looking forward to your post x
p.s. My scan's Tuesday so will be good to see (if we're only a day/two different) how the bubs will compare

Im sure someone else has a scan at 9 today :think: but my prego brain wont remember who :lol:

I need all you girls to pray :pray: that I dont wee my pants and that my appointment runs as close to time as possible so that I dont have an ermm accident in the waiting room :lol:

aww yeah hun we are close arent we!! I bet your excited for your scan as well? you can have a sneak preview :lol: im hoping that they dont put me back any :lol:

Mummy Rich said:
how excited must you be mrs b! :cheer:

is you're bump coming along!?!?

xx

sooo excited and worried etc etc real mix of emotions lol

yeah my bump is coming along now!! I will post some bump pics on sat as well....

Still cant believe how my 1st Tri has flown by really dont wanna leave you girls and move to the "other side" :lol:

Oh you lucky thing!

It's soooo exciting!!! ive still got another 2 n half week's til mine and finally finding out how far i am :) 10 or 14weeks!! tick... tick...tick... it's going so slow!

Good luck hun u must be so excited, it's amazing take a tissue :hug:

Emma x

Hey Hun

Will text you later, but just wanted to say enjoy it and let me know if there is one or two in there please :rotfl: :rotfl:

xxxx

Mummy-D said:
Hey Hun

Will text you later, but just wanted to say enjoy it and let me know if there is one or two in there please :rotfl: :rotfl:

xxxx

:lol: the burning question :lol: that's what everyone is asking me on facebook as well, "let us know if its one or two" lmfao!!

yeah look forward to the txt and as soon as im out al txt ya a pic darling xx

Yay!!!!!!!!! your day has finally come, im sooo excited for you hun :hug: :hug:

Good luck for this afternoon take care i'll be thinking of ya :hug: :hug:

p.s the "other" side isnt so bad :D :D :hug: xx

MrsBrightside said:
Mummy-D said:
Hey Hun

xxxx

:lol: the burning question :lol: that's what everyone is asking me on facebook as well, "let us know if its one or two" lmfao!!

yeah look forward to the txt and as soon as im out al txt ya a pic darling xx

omg imagine its twins!!! :dance:

i keep winding her up shiney and texting her saying she is gonna get to see her babies today!!

I know - have you seen her massive bump!! :rotfl: might even be 3!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back