Moving bump lol

Louise_a

Reaction score
hiya

im 17 weeks gone, all perfect size baby and constantly moving on the scan, last one he/she was upside down which was quite funny lol.

anyway ive recently been feeling it moving, more so at night as im trying to sleep lol, but he/she will sit in a horrible position almost like its head or feet outwards away from me and it makes my stomach go solid! such a weird feeling :rotfl: if i give a light nudge then it will move lol but it seems to like lying that way more often.

anyone else get this? is it of to give ita gentle rub to make it move :oops:
at the moment it feels like a Gymnast is growing in me lol

My LO likes digging her feet into my rib cage atm.. very much like her big sis did... I often find myself having to remove her feet from up there...

It's really quite uncomfortable..

Your LO is pretty well protected by the amniotic fluid... giving DD a little nudge, never harmed her.... but made me feel a whole lot better and more comfortable... :D

oh yes, very uncomfortable and always on the right hand side of me.
i remember waking up once to go the loo in the night, not realising how it was lying in me so i went to sit up and oh my god i thought id burst something lol the pain :doh:

my bump and all this has come on within about 10 days all of a sudden so its all quite scary lol.

i love poking the baby so they move away hehe sounds mean i know, but its like their playing with you, being cheeky already :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back