There's so much pain and sorrow
when things turn out this way
but we share a special bond
on this special day.

So happy Mothers Day, my friend
may it bring some joy to you
for you have loved that special way
that only mothers do.

:cry::hugs: this is so beautiful hunni. Our little sleeping Angels will be looking down on us this Sunday & sending us all their love, & though they aren't with us physically, they are always with us in our hearts xxxx

Aww. :cry: :cry:

Had a really wobbly moment this morning. :(

Hope you're all ok ladies. :hugs:

x x

I have to say that I have not had a good day today. I have even deleted the Facebook ap from my iPhone as I couldn't face it any longer. I must have read at least 4 posts from friends of mine who are expecting and how they have been given cards from their bumps. :(

To find out 3 days before mothers day that your baby has died and then spend the weekend agonising over whether to have it removed or not is probably the most awful thing I have ever had to deal with in my life. I guess I can only come out the other end of this a stronger person.

Oh Torino.....big :hug: to you hun xx

Heartbroken - that's a really lovely poem, brought a tear to my eye which is very unusual as I'm the sort of person that keeps her emotions very in check....

:hugs: to all you ladies

Oh Torino. :(

Massive, massive hugs to you, I know that's little comfort right now. I'm so sorry for you hun. It's an awful, awful experience, we're all here for each other. :hugs:

x x

That's lovely hun, I felt so bad Mother's day just thought I should be thinking I'm a mummy soon I'd be around 7 months pregnant now :(

Hi ladies, lovely post. I'm blessed with 2 amazing little boys but must admit that I thought abouty my angel baby more this mothers day than I have in a long time...lots of love to you all x x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back