Mothers Day & 12 weeks today... :(

WishingHoping

Reaction score
Had a cry this morning!

Not only is it Mothers Day but I would of also of been 12weeks today. My scan was supposed to of been last wednesday...

Just sucks doesn't it?

However, no matter where our babies are - heaven or here on earth I wanted to wish everyone a Happy Mothers Day. We are still mummy's to our babies they were just to special to be with us :(

I ovulated for the first time today since my ectopic/miscarriage so I am hoping we caught the egg!

Lots of love everyone xx

Fingers crossed for you and big hugs. Mother's Day is a special time regardless of where are babies are xx

Only just seen this. Mothers Day is hard, I had a moments yesterday where I just sat and thought about my lost little ones too.
Good luck with ov, I hope you caught that egg xx

Thanks darling xx was a sucky day but I ovulated yesterday too so I an hoping we caught it xx

What an amazing thing it would be to concieve on mothers day xx

Big hugs hun, Liseys right - a mothersday conception would be amazing - I have everything crossed for you xx

I tended my special rose on sunday and planted a few primroses under for my 12 week angel baby from 2010 - always makes me feel good as I lost two days before mothersday

Thanks ladies & so sorry about your losses.

I really hope we are fortunate to catch this egg this time but I just don't feel hopeful I feel like it's going to be a long wait for the baby we want xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back