Moses Basket

BabyNumber1

Reaction score
Hi,
I have a mamas and papas moses basket with stand for sale. Its in great condition, comes with a mattress. It was only used for about 8 weeks as my little girl grew too long for it.

Its a cream one with the mamas and papas characters on the fabric (im not sure what they are called) so can be used for a girl or a boy.

Smoke free home, we have a dog but he wasnt allowed near the basket even when baby wasnt in there.

I also have a few spare sheets that i will send, but these are white and pink so if for a boy let me know and ill just put the white ones in! (There is the cream sheet that matches the basket aswell)

Any questions please let me know - im looking for around £35 for as like i said it hasnt been used for that long.

Thanks

Hi Hun, I'm interested! not sure how we'd get it from you though! I'll ask my OH when I get home!

Hey hun, where abouts in Cheshire are you? I'm in Poynton near Stockport x

Hiya, i live in Leigh so nearer to Manchester... Is that close to Stockport? Im rubbish with places sorry. x

Hey hun, sorry a friend gave me one to borrow in the end. Thanks though! Xxx

Hi Hun I would be interested if you would be willing to post it? X

courier would be cheap for this btw. I'm pretty sure it would be courier'd for £6-8 xx

Hiya, i live in Leigh so nearer to Manchester... Is that close to Stockport? Im rubbish with places sorry. x

Im interested in this, i really need one but dont want to buy new as there expensive for such a short time. If you still have it please contact me, only problem is i cant buy until 3 week as ive not had my scan yet...so if ur okay with waiting i want it??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back