...Morning!

Maria1977

Reaction score
Hey everyone

Moving in from tri2! Can't believe am 27 weeks already, this pregnancy is flying.

Hope everyone is keeping well xxx

Woop woop welcome to the last Hurdle! :) x

So happy the end is starting to get into sight. I'm so not cut out for pregnancy lol I love being a mummy though so can't wait to meet my LO, not too early, but just can't wait til June!!

It's flying by this time isn't it!!!! I don't feel at all prepared where as this time with my LO I had pretty much everything by now!!

It's flying by this time isn't it!!!! I don't feel at all prepared where as this time with my LO I had pretty much everything by now!!

Me too! I have the buggy sorted and have bought some nappies and clothes, but with my son I was proper on it! I do feel prepared though, just a bit more blasé this time!! Probably a bad plan to be assumng things though lol

I don't feel prepared at all but at the same time I cannot wait to not be pregnant anymore I feel like
I have been pregnant for two years lol!

I don't feel prepared at all but at the same time I cannot wait to not be pregnant anymore I feel like
I have been pregnant for two years lol!

I know how you feel lol This is it for us too, two babies is enough! We're very very lucky that we will have one of each!

Roll on June lol xxx

Good to see you here Maria... it's flying by for us, I mentioned to Hubster last night it's now only 10 weeks, he eeked and hid under the duvet :) xxx

Good to see you here Maria... it's flying by for us, I mentioned to Hubster last night it's now only 10 weeks, he eeked and hid under the duvet :) xxx

Lol my OH nearly choked when I told him it was less than 20 days :D. Tri 3 has just whooshed by for me

My OH is the same, think he's dreading the labour the most though lol I can't wait for her to get here so we can be getting on with it lol

Hi Maria, good to see you here! Exciting times ahead!! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back