morning ladies

loulou1980

Reaction score
morning all,going to phone mw i think this morning to get into physio,for my belt and crutches. spd has always been there but last night was unbearable got a constant stinging in my pelvis area and numbing sensation,usually it just aches but its gone back to when i was pregnant with lily :x

Hope you can get something to help fast- sounds awful :(

oh loulour that sounds horrible for you, hope you can get some help. will that be with you all through the pg? :hug:

yes unfortuanetlyi was threatened with wheelchair last time,but told them to get lost was bad enough with belt and crutches,just phoned the office and my named mw isnt in but spoke to another,i either have to wait till i get my home visit or goto my gp to be referred to physio :x

Oh Ouchy lou :doh: that is sore, my sister had that in the last 2 months of her PG. the belt helped, didn't cure but did help.
I hope you are seen ASAP doll, wee :hug: for you, I knowv it has a knock on effect on sleep and emotions etc, please relax and stay away from stairs, her legs went from under my sister twice with that... keep in touch let us know how you get on with MW :)

(SPD) I had to look that up too! :oops:

Sounds very nasty, lots of empathy going out to you LouLou1890... :hug:

Not something I've ever heard of before.

Good luck

:hug: loulou hope they get you in for physio soon hun xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back