More pics of Summer (I took them yesterday)

Vickyleigh

Reaction score
Smile!!
DSC02064.jpg

Summer cries when I take this cat suit off her!
DSC02078.jpg

Testing out her stroller for the first time
DSC02056.jpg

This is the cutest pic of Summer ever ever!!
DSC02031.jpg

She is soo cute!!
Dont you think she's a bit young for a stroller though? they're recommended from 6months ish due to the strain it puts on their neck & back

If I thought it was putting strain on her neck and back then I wouldn't have put her in there!! She is wedged in with a blanket behind her and a cushion in front, her neck and back are fine in there I made sure of that so don't you dare tell me what to do with my baby!!!!!
You don't know anything about my baby and what she is capable of so before you start criticizing people and telling them how to look after their kids maybe you should think before you speak!!!!!! I am not an irrisponsible mum and would never do anything to harm my child!!!!

OMG I'M SHAKING WITH ANGER :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Vickyleigh said:
If I thought it was putting strain on her neck and back then I wouldn't have put her in there!! She is wedged in with a blanket behind her and a cushion in front, her neck and back are fine in there I made sure of that so don't you dare tell me what to do with my baby!!!!!
You don't know anything about my baby and what she is capable of so before you start criticizing people and telling them how to look after their kids maybe you should think before you speak!!!!!! I am not an irrisponsible mum and would never do anything to harm my child!!!!

OMG I'M SHAKING WITH ANGER :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

ooooh no vicky don't be upset - i don't think she meant it in that way, it was just a piece of advice, but you know yourself that you didn't put your baby at risk. i'm sure she meant to say it with good intentions. no one is criticizing you hun, i'm sure you're doing a great job at being a mum :hug: :hug: :hug:

Vickyleigh said:

Aw babes dont be offended, I really dont think Princess_Puddles meant anything by it :hug:

oh my goodness Vicky Summer is beautiful!!! look at her in that outfit!!! arrrwwwwww :D

she is gorgeous! i sooooo love the little cat suit she looks so sweet in it awwwwwwwwwwwwwww :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back