more bad dreams

lizi

Reaction score
I don't like pregnancy nightmares :( I read a story about a little girl who stole her neighbours kittens and crushed them to death because she wasn't allowed one - and dreamed last night that I was the little girl and that instead of kittens I crushed and killed my baby :(

:hug: :hug: :hug:

Horrible pregnant dreams - I remember them well, I used to wake up crying.......don't worry they wont last forever xxx

I had one last night that someone was doing a c section on me, on my bed in my house and he didnt look like a Dr I also woke up in tears, horrible horrible dreams! :hug: :hug:

lizi said:
I don't like pregnancy nightmares :( I read a story about a little girl who stole her neighbours kittens and crushed them to death because she wasn't allowed one - and dreamed last night that I was the little girl and that instead of kittens I crushed and killed my baby :(

I had a similar thing happen to me when Aaliyah was 2 months old (hormones must have still been all over the place), I wont go into it coz it makes me feel bad thinking about it but it depressed me for ages and I felt like a horrible mother, until I realised how much it worried me and I thought well why would I worry so much if I was? and it was only a dream! So now I try and put it at the back of my mind. Glad you posted this coz it's made me feel even better (not that you had a bad dream) but i'm not the only one it's happened to. :hug: :hug: :hug:

Thanks, it's helped that other people have had similar things - I was crying in my sleep and woke my OH up and it's made me feel funny all day - can't wait to get home to a cuddle!

I had a awful one when Imogen was 2 weeks old and I woke up crying, had to check she was fine - then promply threw up it had frightened me that much.

I have been having dreams that have been a lot more real/vivid and a couple of nights ago, hubby had to gently shake me awake as i was crying/whimpering in my sleep.....in my dream, i could see hubby about to walk into danger which he couldnt see and i couldnt warn him, as much as i tried to shout him nothing came out. That is when he woke me up....it was horrible and the first time it has happened to me. i was scared to go back to :sleep:

OH has had to wake me up a few times now because I've been having a bad dream and making noises. Gone are the days of me giggling in my sleep apparently!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back