• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Mood swings

LauraKC

Reaction score
i was very moody in tri 1. Tri 2 i felt a lot brighter. Now im heading towards tri 3 i feel like i did at first again - really moody all the time! i also have outbursts where i shout at my husband. i feel awful admitting what im like as this is supposed to be a happy time and we are very exicited, i just cant control my emotions sometimes!

what is everyone else liek at the mo? Do they say that mood swings are a sign of having a girl.......? :)

I've been like that all through 1st tri and looks like its not going away, I had a right go at OH last night for no reason at all :oops:

If mood swings are a sign of a girl then Im even more convinced thats what Im having :)

I'm having a boy and I'm more evil than ever, my Oh actualy said today that sometimes I am even quite hurtful :oops:

don't mean to be, stupid hormones! :evil:

I've been up and down all the way. Down as I was so sick and tired all the time the first 18 weeks then happy as I could feel her moving then happier I found out I'm having a girl. Last night though I was crying in bed, thinking of really sad things like my parents dying and stuff which was weird. I then had bad dreams. :(

Apart from my horrible dreams - i'm more like my normal self - I was horrible & nasty in the 1st trimester and lost a good mate :(

Oh that's sad, maybe he/she will understand and you can sort things out.

My OH is the one with the mood swings you'd think he was pregnant :shakehead:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back