• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Monkey!

joj

Reaction score
Jessie has been trying to say words for a few weeks now and she manages 'hello', 'yeah', 'Mum' and 'Essie', Mum is her favourite and if she's upset she'll repeat it over and over until I cuddle her, we've spent the last few days saying Dad to her trying to make that her next one, she was laying in bed betwen Gary and I this morning after her feed, gurgling away and she looked up at us and said 'Monkey, monkey', she's been saying it all morning :lol: . We tend to call her Monkey Moo so she's obviously picked it up from there, for the last 3 minutes she's ben sitting on my lap saying, 'Mum, Mum, Monkey. Mum, Mum, Monkey!' :lol:

Aww, bless her! Such a clever girl!

Angel has had Mummy drilled into her for weeks and refuses to say it! But one attempt at getting her to say Dadda she gets it! But only said it the once. I can hear 'yeah' and 'hiya' though so she's clever! Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
qwertyuiop33
Back