Sleep?

marley

Reaction score
LO has been sleeping 7-7/9 happily for the last few Months. She's 5 months and hasn't been weaned yet. Sleeps in cot in her room.

At one point she started waking for extra milk, this lasted a few weeks - I fed her she would go back to sleep.

She has started waking again, I make her milk but she doesn't want it. So the last few nights, when she has woken( made milk , doesn't want it) I've put her in the Moses basket in our room- little monkey goes back to sleep straight away. Hehe

It's like she just wanted to be close to us- so cute.

Any suggestions Of how I can resolve this please?

She's been such a good girl and I really don't want to undo or my hardwork with sleep routine etc

Xxxxx

sorry didn't want to read and run, but not sure i can be much help. my little monkey is still up every 2-3 hours in our room :p

I would say just persist and keep it consistant and she should settle back down.

Is the temperature in her room the same as in yours? Hollie started waking a.few.weeks back and i realised it was cause her room was too warm xx

You could try cuddlig a toy.so it smells.like you and giving it to her to sleepbwith? Xx

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using Tapatalk

Could always offer her cooled boiled water when she wakes? Then she'll know milk isn't on offer x

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Hey girls the egg in her room was orange 20. Degrees.

I have cracked the window
In her room a tiny bit and tonight I will try water :)

Thanks girls xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back