Mommy's instinct

Minime

Reaction score
Do you KNOW what youre having practically as soon as you know youre pregnant? I know I did with my daughter and was adamant all along and was right. This time I'm certain its a boy, despite the fact that 3 psychics have recently insisted I'm having a boy I know myself I am and am again adamant its a boy. Anyone else got that instinct?

Although my partner and I always wanted a boy, something is telling me that I am having a girl. I know people who have had that instinctive feeling though, and have been wrong! :think:

I wont mind being wrong, I know naff all about baby boys lol!

I remember being sick as a dog at this stage with DD :?

No! I thought both of my girls were definatly boys. I think this one is another girl so lets hope i'm wrong again.

I and everyone around me thought I was having a boy but no Its a girl. I couldn't be happier though :D

Everyone think im having a girl, I think so aswell but not sure if its because I really want a girl. I find out friday :D

Well last time, I just knew I was having a girl, no doubt about it................this time, I really want another girl, so am I convincing myself I am this time????? Time will tell, but I hope it is! xx

convinced im having a boy, we are calling it a he!! don't mind either way but am definitely going to find out on the scan if we can :cheer:

but am definitely going to find out on the scan if we can

So are we Rusks, I can't wait to know....choose a permanent name (we have Morgan for a girl at the mo) and we have to buy the right colours eh? :wink: xx

I really do not know yet! everyone thinks we are having a boy..my partner wants a boy but i say whatever it is I do not mind as long as its healthy...I ve been buying things light blue cos my gut feeling is telling me that we are having a boy.

Are you buying already roxanne? I want to but have to keep stopping myself until I am past 12wks! :x

yesss im buying because my boobs are growing by the minute..and like you underwired bras were hurting me..i went up from a cup c to a double D...and after all what matters the most is your comfortability..remember now you have to take care of yourself!!!!!!!!!!!!!

coooooooooooopppppppppppssss sorry i must have the pregnancy brains switched on..i thought i was in the bra topic..yes im buying bibs..mittens and i couldnt resist a nice mamas andpapas coat that was on sale...

mermaid said:
Are you buying already roxanne? I want to but have to keep stopping myself until I am past 12wks! :x

We too are trying to wait til 12 weeks! But it is soo hard when out and about and seeing all this gorgeous stuff!! But we will do it.....did it last time! :wink: xx

its hard resisting to buy so early, we too are waiting for 12 weeks at least, although i did buy a pregnancy mag today which had a free baby t-shirt with it, so i guess thats the first thing we have bought!! :shhh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back