• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

mmm banana...

Squiglet

Reaction score
Well... I decided to bite the bullet and let lil miss try some food... She doesn't seem to handle cereal based products very well... so we went the all natural way and went for banana and boob milk... She tries to feed herself but her coordination isn't that great so she grabs my hand mostly and holds it with the spoon in her mouth... :roll: its a bit of mummy/baby led weaning right now.. :rotfl: Its like feeding a lil baby bird... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: We shall see how she goes over the next week or so before I start mooshing and freezing on a big scale....

That's gotta be the cutest video ever!! I love how she chomps it when the spoon is in her mouth :lol:

awwwww bless her! mega cute. Evie enjoyed watching that too...she was opening her mouth when she spotted that spoon :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I loove the way her expression changes after she has had the first sppon, she open her eyes and raises her eyebrows as if to say "mmm not bad".

The title of the film remeinds me of the time when OH fed Seren, and I hasd mixed it with boob juice. He tasted it before I could stop him, and I have never told him he had boobie juice.

Awww bless her she looks like s hes really enjoying it :) Ellie does that and chews the spoon :lol: Shes gorgeous :)

beanie said:
The title of the film remeinds me of the time when OH fed Seren, and I hasd mixed it with boob juice. He tasted it before I could stop him, and I have never told him he had boobie juice.

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
I'd save that gem for a time when he's winding you up

Thanks everyone...

beanie said:
just :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

on the upside... her pukey has smelt of bananas today rather than rotten boob milk...

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

aww she was definately ready for that, she loved it didnt she! she is so cute!

Awww that made me chuckle, the bit where she grabbed the spoon and tried to feed herself!! She's a clever lil miss :D

She did look like she really enjoyed it - was she sick much today?

She did really well Squig, I think she likes bananas :wink: :D

How cute is she :D
She certainly enjoyed her banana.
Loved her attempt at feeding herself, so cute and such a clever little girl.

Aww bless I like the little noises she makes when eating.

Your accent is strange though :rotfl:

Awwwww I love the way she looked for more when she had the first bit! So sweet!

Babylicious said:
Your accent is strange though :rotfl:
You know everyone says that... :rotfl: :rotfl: Everyone thinks I'm Austrailian... :think: Its all the bl00dy foreigners I'm around :hug: :hug: :hug:

Shes actually better today with her reflux :D she isn't always looking for boob and seems much happier in herself... the change has been amazing... so I accept that maybe she was ready :( Oh and she has now decided that mummy isn't good enough to feed her now... so she has to do it herself... :roll: the mess is incredible... :x

aww what a sweetie ! she makes such cute exoressions

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
qwertyuiop33
Back