MissSara?

dannii87

Reaction score
Hi girls,

Does anyone know where MissSara is? :think:

I think she's supposed to be moving to 3rd tri either today or tomorrow but I can't see a post in there from her?

I'm not stalking her, honest lol just wondering if she's ok? xx

shes fine! shes gone on a mini holiday to the seaside with her OH and Harrison!

she text me earlier to say its been overcast there, and her nan and grandad were on the way up to them to look after Harrison for the evening so that her and Lee could have a meal out.

Aww bless! By the time she gets back she'll be in third tri won't she?!

How are you getting on over there!?

Anything to report? Has tillytots gone into labour or anything?! lol! You can be our sneaky reporter! :shhh:

there are a couple in hospital in labour today but think Tilly is still at home and no signs of James just yet x

im waiting till MissSara gets back before i go raging through 3rd tri. im supposed to be at work right now! i turned my phone off. :oops: im all achey and sunburnt. last time i checked the rota i had the day of anyway. :fib:

AWWW thanks so much for thinking about me girls.
Sorry i left without mentioning it i was just excited to be getting out of the house for the bank holiday. We all had a great time and i have done nothing but laugh for the whole weekend, i'll be posting some pics in off topic if you want a peek later.

Anyway back to the piont that i have to leave you girls...... :cry: :cry: :cry:

Its so sad to leave 2nd tri this has been the fun part and now its over to the dark side where theres only one way to go........

Danni, you'll be over soon with everyone else and then it wl be like 2nd tri once again......lol.

Right ladies im off so i wish you all the best of luck and i'm sorry i never got to meet all the new ladies to 2nd tri but i guess i'll see you all in babies ( awwww) sections.

Oh yeah i'll be back on saturday to shoe off my 4d scan pics of my ikkle man so watch out the post. :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

Glad you had a great time! :cheer: Aww so you're over in Tri3 now I see! :cheer:

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back