misslarue-& any other footie loving ladies!!

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: Shandies never quite cut it...............nor did our boys! :( :lol:

We were so right about Crouch! That 'useless lanky waste of space!' has gone back to Portsmouth! :lol:
We should be footie pundits!! :lol:

........still we've only got a few weeks before we can start our world cup campaign :cheer:
We should start a thread for all our footie girls :cheer:

yeah :cheer: :cheer: we so should!!
our team recently makes our team then look good- (even with crouch and no defoe)
lol

I agree! We really should get a footie thread together. There would be at least Me, you, sarah and braydon and lcf Sarah just for starters!
As for England, now we've got rid or MacClaren :shock:, thank goodness! We have better chance...........although as you know being an England fan, victory is never ours! :rotfl:
Looking forward to the start of the WCC, I'm under a fresh delusion we can win!! :wink:
At least we can have a real beer this time! :rotfl: :rotfl:

:rotfl: Fran, just reading through our world cup post!! :rotfl:
You was p1ssed because you were going to miss a game due to your antenatal class!! Darn! :rotfl: A girl after my own heart!! :rotfl:
.............I was p1ssed because I was going to miss watching it the pub with beer! :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: i know it seems really selfish now..i saw that game BTW...
the midwife running antenatal let us leave early and i went to the pub on the way home!!
:oops: :oops: i was 37 weeks pregnant!!!

When it comes to football..................it's never selfish! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

yeah good idea sarah! we did one of these at work when i was pregnant- i won and the boys were really peed
off..hahaha :)

Im up for fantasy footie!
One of Englands redeeming qualities is that we have way better football here than in Hungary. Going to matches there was bloody scary too! Im looking forward to travelling down for a Sunderland match or two this season :cheer:

ooh i like the sound of this!

anyone else follow north end!!!

ive taken both my kids to their first game when they were only weeks old. benjamin was just 15 days old for his first match!

Ok for people who want to...

Register, make your team and join the league using this pin code

Yay, I will be involved!!!! I am a huuuge Sunderland fan :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

I won the mini league my family and friends did last season with the sun :cheer: :cheer:

Xxx

oh I've just signed up :cheer:
Has anyone picked their team yet?
I will have to give this some serious thought :think: :rotfl:

Come on who else is joining in??

I only have you in the league so far :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members