Missing In Action

Krystal

Reaction score
I haven't seen laetitia85 on the forum for ages and March 3rd was last time she posted.. have you seen her or heard from her? I miss her polls :lol: and seeing pics of gorgeous Kenzo :)

Last I knew, Carly was moving house. I'll drop laetitia a text in abit x

I haven't seen her and I only thought of Carly the other day. I liked those two...someone drag them back :D

As for lou!!!!! :shakehead:

Aww i miss them too, but seriously Kaslin look at your pms girl, sent you one and you aint looked at it yet :roll: how very dare you :rotfl:

I was going to look at all the entrants tomorrow...is it a caption for the comp or just a friendly (or unfriendly!!! :twisted: ) hello how are you PM :D

ooooohhhh right i thought you were ignoring me, then you would have got a not so nice pm :twisted: mwah

I posted on here about Timsmom..... she lost a baby at 40weeks and had a condition that needed to be monitored during pregnancy future pregnancies so she didn't loose anymore babies... well the last time she posted she was in late pregnancy and she hasn't posted since... I was just worried for her... :cry: and no one replied to my post... :cry:

Squiglet said:
I posted on here about Timsmom..... she lost a baby at 40weeks and had a condition that needed to be monitored during pregnancy future pregnancies so she didn't loose anymore babies... well the last time she posted she was in late pregnancy and she hasn't posted since... I was just worried for her... :cry: and no one replied to my post... :cry:

:hug: I remember seeing your post, I had noticed she wasn't around. Have you PM'd her? That was she would get an email alert and even if she is staying away from forum she may come back to reply? I hope everything ok :hug:

Foxxi said:
or Tattybear after having the twins :?
but then...twins... I mean...comon how hard is one.... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: but seriously I hope she is ok with her tiny ones... no doubt keeping her very busy..

been in touch lot recently with neeko and rileys mummy they are both well, just really busy and just dont seem to have a lot of time at moment but will let them know people have been asking bout them xx :hug: :hug:

i am here :wave:
thanks for asking :hug: :hug: :hug:
I had no internet for a while, but it's back on now!

We are doing fine, Kenzo is a big boy now!
Thanks again :hug:

:cheer: Welcome back :hug: Can't wait to see some pics of Kenzo.. bet he has grown loads

Hi laetitia, great to see you here. Hope you are all ok and well :hug: :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back