Might have done it.............

gemmap27

Reaction score
OMG I tested this morning - I think I am 12 DPO - AF isnt due till weds at the earliest. and I got a faint pink line!!!!

I am not going to get too excited I need to test again with an early test (I only used a tesco one)- I am off to get FRER at lunch!

Thing is that this month I was OV when OH was on lates and neither one of us is up for it when he gets in from work - but the Sunday (1st July) before he started lates - I had loads of EWCM and we BD straight away! and that was it... Could it really have been that easy - after all this time!

So far I have been the grumpiest person ever, very tired, and had swollen gums! and some dizzy spells!

I will keep you updated! Will post a pic when I get home this afternoon!

Keeping my fingers crossed
:pray:
x
x
x

How exciting... Fingers crossed for you...

:)

ooohhh! Get those pics up so we can have a nosey! Good luck :pray:

Oh brill i hope u get a bfp it wil brighten up this friday 13th thing :D im so xcited 4 u :hug: :dance:

I cant post the pics cause I have only taken them on my phone and I am at work till 3.30.
I am trying not to get too excited - because its still early - but the line did show up in about 4 mins! Its very faint.

Do you think its possible even though we only bd once around the time of ov?

:pray: :pray: :pray:

wow

good luck

I got egg white cM yesterday morning and we BD today, I hope I wasn't too late argh !!!

Fingers crossed for you :pray:

Looking forward to seeing pics :hug:

gemmap27 said:
Do you think its possible even though we only bd once around the time of ov?

Very much so! It happens all the time, plus think thats probably 10s of millions of swimmers having a go at getting to that egg :)

Sounds like another BFP!!! :cheer:
We're all wishing it for you! Can't wait to see a pic!

OMG OMG - Another pink line! - Couldnt wait to test when I got home and just used a FRER and 2 lines (they are a good test to use too!) The line is faint but its definatley there!

I am too scared to beleive it because of the early MC last time - I never got a stong postive line only faint ones...

OMG!!!

I havent told the OH yet!

:pray: :pray:
x

Amazing! Congrats!!!

When I got my positive last year that ended in M/C I only ever got extremely faint lines... my husbands boss's wife who also m/c around the same time said she only got faint lines... but the next time she got pregnant she said they were dark lines and got them earlier on... and she is now about to give birth!!!! So my point is... maybe this is it for you! Well done!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back