Midwife today!

tattybear85

Reaction score
I went and saw my midwife today

she thinks he is now head down and she is breech!!! yay i need them to stay like this now as then i can have a natural birth!!!

everythings ok and she said next time she will go through my birth plan with me :shock: :shock: :shock: is it really that time already!!!!!!!

Matt thinks il go into labour b4 i see her again!!!!!!

When will you see her again?

Im not seeing mine now till after ive had the baby with going to the hospital twice a week.

My sil went to 37wks with her twins.

Good luck :cheer:

she told me not to make another appointment till after ive seen my consultant in 2weeks time and find out when she wants to see me again as she said as long as im seeing someone once a fortnight it doesnt matter if its my consultant or the midwife!!! so i wont be seeing her for at least a month!!!

Plus side though after ive had my next scan on the 11th they go to fortnightly!!!!!!

Well internet is back on!! :cheer: Can't walk or stand for any great length of time as blood keeps pooling 'down there'!! It is very painful, but great excuse to sit on my bum!! Finally bought a bag for hospital and am slowly but surely filling it!! The whole pregnancy is going sooooo fast, I'm getting quite nervous/excited now!!

How far will they let you carry the twins before inducing you??

they will induce me between 37-38th week if i go that far! Oliver was early so im hoping that these 2 will be kind to me and arrive same time as he did! is there a reason why your pooling blood??

Brilliant news about the babies' positions!!! :cheer:

Fingers crossed you'll make another few weeks now! :hug:

Midwife just said its the weight of my bump causing all the blood to pool, nothing much can help before the birth, but not too much longer to go now!!

Il be happy when i get to 33/34weeks i think they will be a good weight by then aswell!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back