midwife today

reillybaby1987

Reaction score
Well today didn't go as planned everything absolutely fine with bubs just seems to be too happy in there and isnt fully engaged anymore back at 4/5ths :-/ and only 3 days till his due date, know for definete he is going to be late now lol....

I've to go in for a stretch and sweep next sat the 28th at 9.30am if he hasn't decided to come out by then, hoping he gets his wee bum in gear and goes by himself :eh::eh:

I know how you feel hun, I'm due today, no sign :( seeing my midwife tomorrow, she said she would give me a sweep, but I'm a bit scared after I had one with my son.......ouch!

Some babies don't fully engage until labour so u never know hun. Fingers crossed he gets a wriggle on for you x

Come on little man! I'm impatient lol :) xxx

Don't give up hope!!! I was 4/5 palpable at 5.30am and my bubs arrived at 17.48 that evening!!! Dropped like a stone once labour started!!!

thanks everyone :) still no sign, although horrible back pain, felt sick, headache and cramping yesterday was in bed at like 9.30pm not like me at all so here's hoping xxx

Dont worry my babies never engaged, i did go over but i went myself

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maegan
Back