Midwife appointment

violet-glow

Reaction score
Had a loverly trip to the midwife today lol ...She played with my wee wee for a bit then said I have protein in it... again :roll:

What does that mean? I forgot to ask :doh: lol

and baby is still being a pain in the butt and staying in breech :wall:
If its still breech when I go next time, midwife said she will probably try turning it. Dont like the sounds of that.

Hows everyone else going? Hope your babys are being good for their mummys hehe :D

xx

Protein can be a sign of pre-eclampsia, but if it's only a tad then it's not normally anything to worry about, I had it a couple of time when preggo with Damien. It's only when there is a hgh amount you should be worried.If it was bad she'd be packing you off to hospital :lol:

Turning baby doesn't sound like fun :? Try and spend lots of time on all fours to get baby to turn! Apparently that works!

(Sorry invaded the wrong trimester again, my mate is 35 weeks today and I'm getting rather jealous of her already so I've been here alot today) :lol:

yeah she would have told you if it was serious and told you to get up the hospital, did she say anything about your blood preassure?

lol you'll be 35 weeks before you know it hun. Cant wait to see cute baby pics. Aww pictures of Damien and baby together would look so cute. Cant wait for baby to be here, 9 months seems such a long time to wait :(

Thanks for letting me know about the protein, I was starting to worry. Didnt think to ask at the time what protein in the wee meant lol

I might try that all fours thing, anythings worth a go. I wont tell teh OH about it though, I know what he'd suggest to get me on all fours :roll: lol

BP's fine :D

violet-glow said:
lol you'll be 35 weeks before you know it hun. Cant wait to see cute baby pics. Aww pictures of Damien and baby together would look so cute. Cant wait for baby to be here, 9 months seems such a long time to wait :(

Thanks for letting me know about the protein, I was starting to worry. Didnt think to ask at the time what protein in the wee meant lol

I might try that all fours thing, anythings worth a go. I wont tell teh OH about it though, I know what he'd suggest to get me on all fours :roll: lol

It does work though :lol:

If blood preassure is fine then i'm sure it's nothing to worry about!

violet-glow said:

BP's fine :D

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: My OH would be the same!!

This pregnancy is going wuicker, I think it's because I have Damien now too. But he is growing up even quicker now aswell, it's scary! By the time the baby is full term Damien will be 16.5 months! :shock:

9 months is ages, not long for you now though!!! :cheer: 9 weeks at most!

violet-glow said:
Had a loverly trip to the midwife today lol ...She played with my wee wee for a bit then said I have protein in it... again :roll:

What does that mean? I forgot to ask :doh: lol

and baby is still being a pain in the butt and staying in breech :wall:
If its still breech when I go next time, midwife said she will probably try turning it. Dont like the sounds of that.

Hows everyone else going? Hope your babys are being good for their mummys hehe :D

xx

try walking around the house on your hands violet and baby will turn the right way up :rotfl:

Best of luck turning that baby Violet!

Id give it a try when OH is at work and then you wont get pounced upon in any unsavoury positions!! :rotfl:

a good position is to go on all fours but then lower your arms so they are resting on the floor and stick your bum up,thats what i had to do,it actually took pressure of my pelvis and i used to stay like it for 15 mins watching tv doing it a few times a day

loulou1980 said:
a good position is to go on all fours but then lower your arms so they are resting on the floor and stick your bum up,thats what i had to do,it actually took pressure of my pelvis and i used to stay like it for 15 mins watching tv doing it a few times a day

Did it work?

Ive been crawling round the house like a mad woman today :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back