• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Mice plug in

Keely

Reaction score
Anyone used on of them plug in things that make mices have a headache and leave the house? and did it work?

I have had mine in for 3 days, and yes i havent seen any mice for a day or so, but it think its cos Richie caught them all.

They are £20!!!!

xxxxxxxx

i have 2 of these, it works after a while, we had one cos of spiders and they are really goods, havent had any in the house for ages :)

havent got one myself but i've heard nothing but good things about them

we've got two or three plugged around the house. we have never seen any mice in this house but we had a bad experience in our old flat so we decided to plug them anyway. and yes i think they do work :lol:

I've never heard of them but they sound like a great idea!

We have never had a problem here but in my mums old house they were EVERYWHERE! Oooh it gives me goosebumples just thinking about it!

jools221181 said:
We have never had a problem here but in my mums old house they were EVERYWHERE! Oooh it gives me goosebumples just thinking about it!

I am soooo scared of them i burst into tears when i see them!!! hehe xxxx

i didn't know there was such a thing. we had lots of mice in our old house. they chewed the electric wiring in the ceiling and set the house on fire. i shall get one asap. where from?

mum got mine from wilkinsons xxxx

It sounds very clever- but will it scare people's pets away? :) (cats I mean, not mice :lol: )

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
qwertyuiop33
Back