Mexican Bola..

DebbieM

Reaction score
Anyone ever heard of or bought one of these?

I read about them and thought they sounded like a nice idea so have bought one now that I am 20 weeks and they reckon it's best to use them from 20 weeks + as the baby can hear well by then.

The whole purpose of it is to wear the bola round your neck, low down so it touches your bump and as you move, it chimes and it meant to be soothing for the baby whilst in the womb and also for after it is born.

This is the one I have ordered (th heart shaped one). It should come by about Wednesday as I ordered it Saturday night:

Bola_hearts.jpg

Recommended in Pregnancy, Baby & You Magazine.

These beautiful silver-plated shaped Mexican Bola pendants are worn next to your bump. As you move a special chime is heard by the baby from around 20 weeks of pregnancy. This magical and soothing sound relaxes your baby throughout pregnancy, and by regularly wearing the bola your baby will actually begin to recognise and be soothed by the sound, so that even after your baby is born the bola's chimes will continue to bring comfort and reasurrance.

20mm in diameter and supplied with long black cord and explanation card. Free gift box included.

A magical and unusual gift for a mum-to-be.

Never heard of one of them before, but sounds like a nice idea. Very pretty too...

Oooh that looks lovely! I can sooo go along with pressies for me that are 'really for the baby' !! :D

I wore one when I was pregnant with Jayden, I think its a lovely idea, he smiles when he hears it now, :D

He is a very calm relaxed baby, maybe this helped him chill out somehow, so will defo be putting it back on this time. :D

julia29scotland said:
I wore one when I was pregnant with Jayden, I think its a lovely idea, he smiles when he hears it now, :D

He is a very calm relaxed baby, maybe this helped him chill out somehow, so will defo be putting it back on this time. :D
Ooh, that's lovely to know :D

I have never heard of these before but they are really nice. Thats going on my christmas pressie list i think :D :D

oh that looks really nice
where can you buy them for as id love one for xmas
manda xx

What a lovely idea...I think I will have to ask Santa for one too!!!

I wear silver bangles so I jingle wherever I go! My poor baby will come out with its ears ringing! :rotfl:

thanks so much for the link
showed hubby he said yep to it for an xmas prezzie!!!
manda xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back