Merry Christmas my PF chums!!

Toonlass

Reaction score
I hope you all have a lovely day! Enjoy your crimbo dinner, try and be nice to the family (even the most annoying members lol) and I hope Santa is good to you all!

While us lucky ones are having a fab day, remember that there are still people away serving their country, in hospital or spending Christmas alone. Spare a thought for these guys please chickadees.

Oh yeah and I forgot one thing......... I'm not pregnant this year so I intend on consuming copious amounts of larger, who's gonna join me in getting hammered :lol: xx

Have a great Christmas toon! And everyone else too :love: xx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have a great Christmas, Im already hiding upstairs can't stand my Gran atm xD xx

Merry Christmas toon!! I'll be joining you on the drinkies!!
Half bottle down tonight, the rest tomorrow :D

Merry Christmas Toon and all the PF girls and boys! And lots of thoughts and best wishes for all the people working on Christmas day to keep our country safe and residents safer. And of course holding out for those Christmas miracles too! xx

Merry christmas to you all x x

Merry Christmas to u all - feel like I know u all so well considering I've never met any of u> Have a great day and my thoughts are with those having a difficult time for whatver reason>

Much love!!!
karen x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back