Meh!

Layla

Reaction score
feeling really crappy,

had a headache since thursday what wont go away, keep getting hot flushes, plus i have not long pigged out on ice cream so now i feel sick lol

Jase is working nights this weekend so im on my lonesome bored as hell.

what you all doing?

xx

Going to bed! :lol:

Pigged out on Indian food (courtesy of Pataks, not takeaway), just expressed (nightly ritual :roll:) and am absolutely shattered! :sleep:

Hope you feel better soon :)

bored out of my skull, OH is out with mates, Seren is flat out and I have ironing I could do but can't be arsed. Am craving chocolate but there is none in the house (am trying to lose a bit of weight) and I obviously can't pop to the shop. :(

Hope you are feeling better x

im bored to! im sitting in my pjs watching some rubbish on tv :x

glad im not the only one bored then!

no point in me going to sleep coz my head stops me from dropping off, i have to wait untill im dead on my feet

xx

OH wetting himself laughing watching Waynes World or something :roll: and I'm sat on the forum, but hey, I've got you girls! :D

we're just watching robots....
Recorded it when it was on sky earlier!!

xox

Ohh thats not good layla!!

I have had a good night, although nothing exciting..........got home, eat the remainder of OH dinner (I didnt know what to have :D ) watched BB, then decided to catch up on here as I haven't been about for a bit, so that has kept me busy whilst OH watches the last of The Westwing!

I found my fav choccie in the whole wide world today
77915e8d.gif

I dont like choc except the peppermint ritter sports bars which only tesco stock. They havent had any peppermint in for months and had it in today, bought 8 bars to tide me over :D

i feel the same most days too layla, i hate this heat! hope u get better soon.

cas x

where is everyone tonight?!

not seen it this quiet for a long time.

Jase is working nights again tonight so im bored

xx

Last night we watched the 40 year old Virgin, that's quite funny :) The night before we watched Deuce Bigalow European Gigolo and that has to be the worst film ever! So offensive and racist :shakehead:

I realllllllllllllllllllllllllly want to see the 40 year old virgin!
looks so funny!!

xox

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back