megan has arrived

Zor-El

Reaction score
sammie had her at 4 today she will be home tonight so im sure when she gets a spare minute she will get on and tell you all both doing well :lol:

OMG, Sammie as in Sami who was expecting a boy in January? Sorry maybe have wires crossed.

Congratulations on the new arrival whatever Sami it is.xxxxxxxxx

I thought that as well surely it cant be Sami as shes not due until end of Jan so they wouldnt let her and a prem baby out this early and only a matter of hours after, and she was certain it was a boy!

Just found another post by Zor el I believe thid little one is her niece?!
Congratulations to Sammie and the new arrival

no sammie as in jamhamster

sorry should of said before lol

Aww Jamhamster congratulations to you all. Hope you are both doing well and look forward to the pics. Thanx 4 letting us know Zor-El.

Take care.

Big hugs xxx

Yeah!!! :lol:

Congratulations sammie!!!

Can't wait for piccies!!!

yeah well done sammie she is beautiful cant wait for my first cuddle today lol dont u think she looks just like ethan just abit girlier though

Congratulations!! cant wait to see pics! no doubt she is gorgoeus! enjoy her!

Wow...Congratulations Sammi...I was thinking Sami too and thinking "sure she was having a boy"

Thats fantastic news !!!

All these little babies just born before Christmas...What more can we ask for Christmas !!

Ragna xxxxxxxxxxxxx

thank's all she was born at 4:05 sunday afternoon, weighing 7lb 4 oz. we're doing well came home about midnight. labour was very fast,i only pushed once and she was born :shock: will write more later as i'm abit tierd now
megan%20017aaaaa.jpg

megan%20010aaa.jpg

Hello

Congradulations, shes really cute, take crae
Katrina

Aw bless! All these cute babies are making me broody :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members