• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Mediums/ Spiratulists

Flossy82

Reaction score
Has anyone ever been to one my mum and myself are into this sort of thing and i have always been fascinated. She went to see a medium years ago and actually came back to say that what she was told rang quite true and a picture of someone she drew for her actaully turned out to be someone my mum knew along the line somwhere I would love to go sometime but feel a little weiry as to weither its all rubbish or weither its down to personal choice as to weither you believe in that sort of thing or not? :?

think it depends on how much you are wanting to believe in it....................some years ago i split up from my ex and for 3 weeks nobody at the place i worked knew and one of the managers there had started doing tarot cards so i got her to do mine.........she described the man ( my ex) in my life perfectly, said i had picked the worst card in the pack and said it indicated that i was at rock bottom so on the good side things wouldn't be getting any worse and could only get better.

There was alsorts of stuff that she told me and i could read into just about all of, she had got so much right about what was happening to me that it scared me, but not in a bad way tho...........She had never met my ex nor at the time of the reading did she know that we had split up either

my good friend is a medium.

she done my cards last week and had a spirit come in for me.

it was a lady holding a baby boy.
she said she was my nans sister her name begane with "M"
and thats all she could get from her.
but she comes into my house oftne and will often sit with me when i am alone.

i had no idea as i dont no my nans side of the family.

i called my mum and said "did nan have a sister that died"?
before i said any more my mum said
"yes her name was Minor, her and her son died during childbirth years ago"

made me feel happy knowing i have some one that comes and sits with me and the children

Have you seen that programme 'Psychic Sally' on ITV 2, Friday nights 10.30pm? She seems pretty genuine and accurate.

i went to see derek acorah at the theatre in torquay. he was quite good, although i didnt get a reading, he had people in floods of tears.

its always been something im interested in.

my advice would be, make sure you know about the medium you go to. reccomendations ect. as there are alot of fakes out there

Depends who you see, I dont rate the ones at psychic fairs. Have seen plenty over the years and only go to one of them now who's spot on. Just waiting for my "wedding abroad within 2 years" (was told this a year ago) Everything else has been 100% accurate.

I used to go about every six months with my friend but only one of them was ever any good I haven't been in years but would love to go again at some stage but not whilst I'm pregnant that would scare me. That Sally one on ITV is very good I'd love to go to her.

I've been to a couple and most things could have related to anyone although the 2nd one described something that although wasnt 100% correct was near enough to give me the shivers and no-one else knew.

I also know someone who does the tarot and readings etc, she did mine last year and the tarot I dint think was any good but she also done a medium thing and she said that she had someone with her who wanted to let me know that they were ok and that they were looking out for me and glad that I had finally found someone to make me happy, I asked who and when she gave more details I'm convinced that it was a friend that had died a couple of years before very suddenly.

maybe go to a spiritulist church 1st rather than picking one out the phone book.

it is very interesting

Hey girls

As it happens iv just booked an appointment to see a woman on Thursday for a reading (26th april)

So il be sure to let you girls know what was said, may even see if i can get the recording up onto the net so uz can hear it.

I am goin because am curious iv always wanted my reading done, as i have a very open mind on the subject.

One of my ex work collegues got a reading done, they mentioned by name as someone they were going to help through a sticky patch whic would soon blossom into a relationship, she even said my name to him.

I started working for the company few weeks later and obviously my name matched, but he didnt tell me utnil (he helped me thru a bad relationship adn we started seeing each other!!!) he let me listen to the tape after it, so i was intrigued after this.

Let u all know what the outcome is (doing it to find out if there are any future babies on the hoizon shortly lol)

I've seen quite a few mediums/tarot readers and a lady once who read jewellery...she was amazing, I left her house with every hair on my body stood on end...she told me things no one in the world knew about me, my life etc....unfortunately i lost her number and she moved house. Some of them are very good but there are some out there that give the good ones a bad name....go with a recommendation....I love all the medium/spiritual stuff i find it really interesting....let us know how you get on with your reading lainey...xxx

We have a medium coming around our house on Sunday as the spirit of the guy that lived here before us is still here and there have been too many wierd things happening these last few weeks. The worst thing is that Leorah can see him and he goes in her room at night and she starts babbling and giggling. The other night I went in as she had woken again and she was turned around and was up on her arms babbling, her hands were ice cold!! The next day I left her babbling to see if she'd get back to sleep but finally went in and she had one freezing cold cheek but the freakiest thing is yesterday I accidently (and I feel terrible about this!) caught her thigh in the popper of her body suit. She screamed the house down and I was feeling terrible hugging her and trying not to cry and all of a sudden she flung her head back and started giggling uncontrollably, the kind where you can't catch your breath which she does when we tickle her. She then kept looking as if at someone, it was so cold in there too! Our house keeps going cold and the heating keeps getting turned down and one day the air con (which we never use!) was turned on!! The medium asked on the phone if any of us are run down and yep I am unbelieveably run down but put it down to the breastfeeding, Leorah is also constantly ill and she said that spirits feed off our energy! This guy used to live up in the attic when we first moved in but was suddenly downstairs and we realised this morning that most of the freaky things have been happening when my DH bought a wooden chest down from the attic! We were told to put crucifixes in every room and one on Leorah's cot until the medium gets here which I found creepy but the whole atmosphere is different and Leorah has slept through the night the last two nights without waking up talking for the first time in weeks!! Our house is also warm again and I have seen no shadows and feel more energised. I just can't wait for Sunday now as she is going to seal our house off as some people are prone to attracting spirits.

I understrand that some people can't believe in such things but I wouldn't make myself sound like a nutter if it wasn't true, we have had many more things happen too but now I am just looking forward to the end of it!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back