Medela Swing Electric Breast Pump

BMadx

Reaction score
Hi ladies

I have been recommended this breast pump by a lot of my friends. It is
£89.99 normally and the cheapest I could find online was around £75.

However Boots have 20% of Medela items at the moment, plus 10% off using the code AFPE22 so I have just received mine for £68.84 delivered. Plus 760 points and Quidco as well, so a definite bargain for anyone who is interested!

Hope this helps someone!
Bhav

:yay: thats brilliant, people are paying £60 odd on ebay for 2nd hand ones! Its a really good pump, Ive got mine on loan from the BF advisor here. The cheaper medulla one I had before was so loud you cant even watch tv with it on, makes for a very boring 20 mins!

I've just ordered mine :yay: saved £21 on my order and got £3 worth of advantage card points :cheer:

Mine arrived yesterday, had it in the back of my mind to get when needed but wasn't sure as they are normally pretty expensive but when I saw this offer I decided to go for it. Plus if they are going for that much on e-bay even if it doesn't work out I wouldn't lose very much selling it on!!!

I've just bought it too! I also got some of the Johnson baby wash which is also on offer. Spent £75 altogether!!
Pam x

Oooh I want to get one of these eventually but think I'll wait for a bit longer yet! x

Oh thats a fab price, i hope the offer sticks till i get my sure start grant through

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back