• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Me And My Zoo!

Kellz

Reaction score
LOL sorry I'm rubbish at original titles and introductions.

I'm Kelly, just turned 22. I'm engaged to a fabulous guy called Steve - daddy of all the kiddos!
Kiddos are in my siggie.
I'm also mummy to 2 cats and 3 dogs - yes I live in chaos.

Like I said I'm rubbish at introducing myself, so anything I missed just ask.

hey welcome to the forum

wow thats a whole lot of christmas presant

WOW! :shock: You're superwoman!!

Welcome to the forum :D Are you TTC again or are you alreday pregnant? Either way, welcome!

(Also, I'm confused, is this right?)
Willow (5)
Isaac & Amber (4)
Harry (3)
Ellie (1)
Lily (1)
Harvey (0)

If so, you really are supermum! :hug: xxx

dannii87 said:
WOW! :shock: You're superwoman!!

Welcome to the forum :D Are you TTC again or are you alreday pregnant? Either way, welcome!

(Also, I'm confused, is this right?)
Willow (5)
Isaac & Amber (4)
Harry (3)
Ellie (1)
Lily (1)
Harvey (0)

If so, you really are supermum! :hug: xxx

seem to have lost my reply somehow - eeks.

anyways yep I'm pregnant again already. While I'm OK with that I had intended to try for a pregnancy free year because we're getting married this winter.

Ellie will be 2 this month, there's only 8 months between her and Lily as Lily was born nearly 6w early.

As for being supermum - nope LOL
My parents and grandparents live nearby and are always on hand if I need them, DF's parents are always willing to help out if they can - I'm lucky I know, and I'm very greatful for them being there.
But trust me I do not live a life of calm and organisation - it's a life of chaos but I wouldn't swap it for the world.

Bloody hell - Yes, you ARE superwoman lol!!

Welcome to the forum hun, how far gone are you? xx

t noticed on your siggie bumps #8&9?? Are you having more twins? OH wow thats fantastic if you are!! :D
I agree, supermum!! :D
Oh and 17th October is my anniversary lol Just thought I would add that hee hee

t noticed on your siggie bumps #8&9?? Are you having more twins? OH wow thats fantastic if you are!! :D
I agree, supermum!! :D
Oh and 17th October is my anniversary lol Just thought I would add that hee hee

WOW,

Supermum indeed!

How did u find out this pregnancy was twins so early? I strugged to get an early scan even after miscarriage, and then they would only do it at 7 weeks.

CONGRATS and well done on the ever growing family :D

Lau
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back