***March Testing***

skimpy

Reaction score
February is a short month, hopefully i'll not be too lonely in here :-( Testing on 2nd. Last cycle was 34 days. Think i'm gonna need to do some reading about when u ov on longer cycles and get opk. Anyone else on longer cycle? xXx

Hiya
Last month was my 1st month off the pill and i to have just had a 34 day cycle. i used opk's and know i ovulated around CD18/19. I started testing for ov around day 12 until i got a positive result. If u get the cheapie tests you can afford to use quite a few. Think i will be due AF around the 3rd march now. So looks like i'll be keeping you company :)
Lotsa :dust: :dust: to you for next cycle. xx

Hey girls. Totally new to this. I came off the pill sat and not going back on! Tho I'm wtt until later this yr I wanted to get to know my cycle. Been on the pill 13 yrs - since 15 so have no idea what my cycle ever was and am keen to learn. Can u advise on where I can get cheap ov tests?
Thanks and here's to a complete freak out from me whilst I Try to get this Sussed :) x

I get mine cheap off ebay. Got 30 last time for about £6 the seller is called fertilityplan i think. But theres a few sellers on there selling lots of them and basal thermometers too. I believe zoombaby is also a good site for them. you'll be best off starting to test as is you hav a 28 day cycle so start the ov testing at about day 10 or 11 until you get a positive. this is what i did this month and you can see post above my cycles and days of mine. good luck. xx

Hey yeah fertility plan doing kits just now with ov tests hpts and a fertility chart, not sure if its any good. Hoping i am ovulating each month... Pleased to meet u girls fx its our time xXx

thanks for the advice! Knowing my luck my cycle will be all over the shop, which is not great with shift work it's nice to know where I'm at.
:) x

Am not def out yet but I strongly suspect I will be so pop me down for testing on 1st March! :)

Hey, if everyone on this thread is fine with it can a mod close it pls? Theres already a feb and march testing thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back