March Race (14th Place Up 4 Grabs *MEEEE* lool)

Babylicious said:
I think I will drop first, probably in the next week or so :twisted:

i need to start a hunt down list everyone is trying to push infront i wont have it :shakehead: :shakehead: :shakehead: :talkhand: :talkhand:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

towers said:
What Calender.........someone help :wall:

I was kidding hun - there is a calendar sticky with people's due dates and scan dates :D
I've written your due date down and will add it at the next update :hug:

Lmao if you will lock my auntie in a room in september so she cant come then ill cross my legs and wont pop till after you ok??

Tegala-7thMarch08 said:
littlepip said:
Lmao if you will lock my auntie in a room in september so she cant come then ill cross my legs and wont pop till after you ok??

DEAL :hug:

You dont know how happy that will make me!!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

if i dont manage to lock her up i will throw her out the car wen u cum pik em an tameron up :rotfl:

I think I will cross my legs till Tegala pops..I don't wanna suffer her wrath.. :|

well im hoping to have this one 2 weeks early on the 7th march (mums 50th birthday) that'll be her bday pressie :rotfl:

If he turns, i'll most probs go to term but if he stays breech i may have him beggining of march,plus with this trouble with the low water im having.

monster_munch said:
:shakehead:

Excuse me??

:wave: am I invisible?? ;)

**runs off to cry into a non-alcoholic beverage**

sorry it was the last post of the page so i guess i didnt see it ur up there now though :D

poppy160 said:
I think I will cross my legs till Tegala pops..I don't wanna suffer her wrath.. :|

it would be selfish of me to deniy you to pop first :D im not a selfish person honest...

couple of days max though dont go over board thinking you can pop week ahead of me :shakehead:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

this is turning me into a monster :twisted:

Thanks monster munch :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Don't suppose you could go through labour for me too :pray: :hug:

well poppy160 is going next i change my vote lool i saw ur new ticker :D

why are they giving you a sweep ?? im a nosey begger lool dnt have to say if u dnt want to :)

woohoo im in the race :cheer:

my OH wants it to be born on feb 29th so he/she only has 1 birthday every 4 years, hes so cruel! haha

ahh yes how cud i forget tiggy popped aswell :D

sooner rather then later for me lousie lool im going for b4 valitines day :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

like that wud ever happen he aint moving at all.. i wud cry if its after mothers day though :(

ur OH is a meanie lool

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back