Mamas & Papas Pram I bought today!

:cry: i love that one realli wanted it wen i was PG with B but was to expensive then

That's the one we have, but in Cityscape. It's fab, won't let you down! :)

ShameSarah_B's_mummy87, I didn't think I'd ever afford one of that make without it being second-hand so was just gonna use Ryan's Graco that I kept.

Thanks Minxy, I hope not! Not bothering with the footmuff, bag and bits at £75 as the ice is the only colour I like. Never used a footmuff with Ryan either, have plenty of blankets. Parasols I think are a waste of time too as every time you go around a corner you need to move it, lol.

That's what we've got, well the travel system but in Dot to Dot , i love it and can't wit to get out and about pushing it around!

What's dot to dot, the design?

It looks easy to use but I don't see straps for when it's in the pram position, not happy with that. :wall:

That would send me dotty!

Do the straps work when it's a pram as well or am I missing something? Worried about that.

Well if we have our babies on time, you are just before me so you may find out before me too. ;)

I have the pramette to in city scape and when it's in pram mode there are no straps xx

nikki1306 said:
I have the pramette to in city scape and when it's in pram mode there are no straps xx

hey could you check out my post about this pram in off topic? Cheers hun

jennywren said:
nikki1306 said:

hey could you check out my post about this pram in off topic? Cheers hun

will do hun :D xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maegan
Back