Ha! How cool am I mammy!
DSCF1015_large.jpg

DSCF1016_large.jpg

socool_large.jpg

Hanging with the daddy
DSCF1018_large.jpg

mammys lil smiler!
DSCF0999_large.jpg

gos h she looks so gerown up :shock: its hard to believe shes only a few days older than my rachael. :shock:

bles her look at ber standing!

Awww... she is so cute!!

I love those shades!

Awww look at her. I can't believe she is standing so well :D

mel there are no words to describve just how beautiful Thea is and what a little star she is, every time i see her big grin i think awwwwwwww i want a baby girl for alfie to play with. such a beauty, how proud you must be, how you dont burst is beyond me

Aw bless, she seems so forward!

I never realised how much she looks like her daddy too, she's such a mini-Mel usually.

That shock of hair is fab, do you remember Mr Majika? :lol:

Alfiesmummy said:
mel there are no words to describve just how beautiful Thea is and what a little star she is, every time i see her big grin i think awwwwwwww i want a baby girl for alfie to play with. such a beauty, how proud you must be, how you dont burst is beyond me

Awww thanks Steph. Sometimes I wonder if people get sick of the amount of photos i post but then i think knickers I wanna show off my gorgeous girly!

Melanie said:
Alfiesmummy said:

Awww thanks Steph. Sometimes I wonder if people get sick of the amount of photos i post but then i think knickers I wanna show off my gorgeous girly!

:hug: :hug: I think i speak for everyone as well as myself when i say we could never ever get sick of seeing pictures of Thea, shes stunning, :D

Soooo cute! I love the glasses! OH has just ordered some for Brody :roll:
Somehow I think they will be a bit big yet!
She looks great in every single photo! I don't think anyone would ever get fed up of seeing them!!!! :D

its unbelievable shes only 5 months, she looks soo much older

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back