Made a baby hoodie!!!!!

beanster

Reaction score
Hey - totally random post but I'm very excited. I've just finished knitting a baby hoodie with little wooden dog buttons that I seem to have been making for ages and it's so cute. Probably doesn't look that great to other people but it feels nice knowing i've made it for our little jumping bean!:lol:

Yeh post pics!!! I haven't knit properly before (just scarves) and I'm doing a blanket with a lacy pattern I'm so proud of it even tho its taking ages I know how u feel its so satisfying creating something for your littlun, well done on the hoody it sounds complicated!!!!!!

Well done! I'm doing a little blanket, it does feel good to create something for your baby!

Have made a blanket, but started it when TTC (it was going to be for our bed) then fell and so stopped sooner and made it for baby instead.

Making a little hat at the moment, but not knitted in the round before, so taking longer than I'd hoped.
Did you use a pattern for the hoodie? If so, where did you get it from?

Will put a piccie on when I have worked out how to do it!!!!!!
Can post a link to the pattern - is that allowed? Maybe we could swap some patterns etc?

no idea if it is allowed.
will look for the link to my patterns and pm them to you!

That would be great, thanks - will try and do the same

that is brilliant :yay:
ive decided i'm going to try knitting....maybe start with a blanket, and move up from there! have no idea how to even start a cardi or anything like that but i'll chance it! :rofl:

I run a small crafty business so have a silly amount of fabric lying around. I make bunting to sell and have made bean a load of bunting to hang around the nursery. Have made it yellow, green, blue and with a little pink in it as don't know if we are having a boy bean or girl bean :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back