Maclaren quest mod

Oliver's mummy

Reaction score
hi every one just to let any one know who is a bit stuck for a lightweight but strong stroller :D

i got this one yesterday after having a crappy hauck one from kiddicare for £30 and a chicco multiway for £100 which i returned. i bought this one reluctantly thinking it looked a bit flimsy but got it any way for £100 new

and it is honestly the best designed pushchair I have owned the raincover is so easy to put on just litrealy 4 holes to push in, good handle height and for a change i dont kick the back wheels.

ITS MACLAREN ALL THE WAY FOR ME NOW!!!!! 8)

http://www.mothercare.com/gp/produc...f=sr_1_6/202-9658068-0420642?ie=UTF8&mcb=core

i wondered what the diffw as bewteen the quest and xt ? currently looking for a stroller aswell !

oooh, I want a stroller that I dont kick the back wheels of with my freakishly long legs.

Might have a looky at this one next time I'm at Mothercare

G3M said:
i wondered what the diffw as bewteen the quest and xt ? currently looking for a stroller aswell !

TBH IMO there is not a lot of difference between the 2 apart from wheel size and the XT is heavier i think, the quest is soooo lightweight though which is essential for most mummies,

i was a bit unsure because of so many people having them but i do really love it and there is well enough space to walk properly SarahH as i have had that problem with a lot of buggies. just go try out in a shop! :D

the xt has more recline positions than the quest. the quest is from 3 months and the xt from birth cos it can lie flat, the xt also has better suspension, but as a result is heavier

I used a quest for over 3 years for james and loved it. Its very well made and survived OH accidently reversing the car over it! I really recommend it, i'd definately get another if I find i need a buggy as logan gets older

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back