Lydia's slip-up

Xena

Reaction score
Well we've lately been trying to teach Lydia the words for "dog", "duck", and "frog" (three of her favourite stuffed toys), and usually she gets it relatively right....
but she now does tend to say them randomly even when the toy in question is nowhere near.
However we were in a restaurant today and she got the urge to start shouting....but she got a little confused between Frog and dUCK....
so the result was a very loud embarassing moment where everybody within earshot (a lot of people) looked at us in horror as if to say "what on EARTH are you teaching your daughter?"

ROTFL!

Oh god it was funny! :lol: :lol:

lol, what a potty mouth :wink: bless her though, bet she thought she had a great new word :D

Ha ha ha I know it must have been embarrassing at the time but I bet you look back and laugh - what a classic!!! :lol:

probably lol!
it was so funny - phil and I were killin ourselves laughing! Lydia was looking at us as if we had gone barmy! lol!

ETA: it WAS embarassing but you couldn't help but laugh

omg! lol I would have died.... its one of those moments where you try so hard not to laugh.

hehe, :lol: :lol: An unfortunate combination of words there I think.

How funny! :D

Sad thing is, if she'd have done that round here, noone would have batted an eyelid!! :?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back