Low fluid around the baby advice needed

angelmma

Reaction score
Hey girls, well I was over with the consultant today and I mentioned that I had a few tightens and pains over the weekend and some dampness. So the consultant checked and said that although there was one good pocket of fluid around the baby the rest of the surrounding fluid looked abit low, so she went and got a senior consultant, he agreed that the fluid was abit low and done a swab, but said wasnt leaking waters. The cervix is fully closed and the baby's end was down right beside it. Im just nervous, because the fluid is low does this mean I was leaking waters before but its stopped or what? The fluid has been normal every other time. And does the head being right at the cervix mean the baby is engaged and ready to go? Im just worried cause its so early and me and OH DTD at the weekend and now Im afraid cause the fluid is low that theres a risk of infection to the baby. Sorry for rambling on xxxx

Didn't want to read and run - sorry I can't offer any advice other than if they had of been concerned would they not have kept you in - did they ask you to come back for a check up?

Thanks for replying. I have to get check ups every 2 weeks due to treatment for CIN 3 cells so I just have to go back on the 5th Dec which will be my 34 week scan. xxx

Maybe phone your midwife and see if she can shed any light. If they were overly concerned they would have said and made it clearer to you of what to do or not to do. If cervix closed and not leaking waters u will be fine and DTD did not make this happen :)

Thanks chick, yeah I think Im gonna phone her and ask. Cause I need to know if its still safe for me to DTD haha, swear I cant get enough of OH and dont wanna wait till my next appointment to know cause unless I know its safe for certain I wouldnt be doing it xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back