• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Lovely Surprise!!!

Foxxi

Reaction score
I have been chattin to a lady over the internet for the past 2 years... I met her by playing on an msn game ..and we have stayed in contact ever since.. we have become good friends .... She lives in America..New Jersey.. we have never met or even spoken on the phone.. we just email each other often..

Today I had a knock on the door and it was Parcel Force with rather a large parcel... I signed for it and opened it to find loads of gifts inside from my friend... she has sent me some chocolates..baby socks..a xmas outfit for baby.. some clothes.. a baby book..a teddy.. a lovely picture frame..pamper things for me.. and loads of other stuff!!

How nice.... it brought a tear to my eye.. :D

awww thats so sweet of her... can i have her addy, i want her to be my friend lol :lol:

On the parcel it says $42 dollars :eek: .. that was just for the postage...

krystal&jack said:
awww thats so sweet of her... can i have her addy, i want her to be my friend lol :lol:

:D

Theres stuff in there that you cant get over here too... like a limited edition yankees bib.. its pretty cool too..

Shes put so much effort into it! :D

you'll have 2 send her goodys now :p has she got kids?

Becksss said:
you'll have 2 send her goodys now :p has she got kids?

Shes a lot older than me..she has 3 grown up kids..

Ive posted her a thankyou card today... its her birthday at the end of this month... so today I bought her a lovely silver bracelet.. so I thought I would send it for her birthday! Iv ajust mailed her too.. :) .. Im still in shock.. I cant believe how nice it is!

aww how lovely :D

i got a suprise parcel from leckershell the other day and i was well shocked but was a lovely thing to do :D

Aww thats really sweet, didn't you have any idea? she mut have asked for your address!

How lovely! :D What a very thoughtful friend you have hun :D i've got a good friend in New Jersey too, she has a 4 year old little girl and I am always sending her English stuff over :D

Princess_Puddles said:
Aww thats really sweet, didn't you have any idea? she mut have asked for your address!

I really had no idea... we do have each others addresses..cos we post each other a card now and again and the odd gift.. like momnat ..I send her english things ..just little things tho..like thorntons toffees and stuff..

Kimbo said:
aww how lovely :D

i got a suprise parcel from leckershell the other day and i was well shocked but was a lovely thing to do :D

Its lovely when you get a surprise isnt it!! :D

That is so sweet Foxxi. She is a friend to keep hold of. :)

I've got a couple of friends I made through a Sims 2 forum (yes I love that game :lol: ) who I talk to regularly on msn. One is from Blackpool and the other from Denmark, and we made the decision to all meet up in Denmark for 4 days back in June. It was a little unnerving to meet them for the first time but we had a wonderful time and are planning to meet up again next year cos we miss each other (and they can't wait to see my baby too). The other good thing is that they are both mothers so constantly nag me about taking care of myself with this pregnancy, and worry about me which is really nice.

I also met my OH through playing World of Warcraft, so I have a lot to thank this internet for. :D

hotluck said:
That is so sweet Foxxi. She is a friend to keep hold of. :)

I've got a couple of friends I made through a Sims 2 forum (yes I love that game :lol: ) who I talk to regularly on msn. One is from Blackpool and the other from Denmark, and we made the decision to all meet up in Denmark for 4 days back in June. It was a little unnerving to meet them for the first time but we had a wonderful time and are planning to meet up again next year cos we miss each other (and they can't wait to see my baby too). The other good thing is that they are both mothers so constantly nag me about taking care of myself with this pregnancy, and worry about me which is really nice.

I also met my OH through playing World of Warcraft, so I have a lot to thank this internet for. :D

How lovely!!! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back