lots of fluid!

aliciabubba

Reaction score
I had the appointment with the doctor today at the hospital as i am measuring very large for my dates, we ended up having a growth scan and turns out I have a lot of fluid! I have to have a scan at 32 weeks again to check fluid and baby. I also had to have a blood test done to rule out infection. Has anyone else experienced this at all? They said baby is good and healthy but they are worried about the fluid. Im a little worried now about everything!! :shock:

This is what I had. After several growth scans, my fluid level didn't rise any further and they left me to go into labour but told me I would need to go in straight away if waters broke. Turned out waters still hadn't gone when her head was coming out and they finally popped them for me. Not as much fluid as they expected! Baby is perfect and she was very calm throughout labour. Don't worry too much, they will keep an eye on you xx

wow, I never knew your waters could pop at the end!! I am trying not to worry, I know baby is fine, just worried about what to do about when delivering he or she, but I won't know until second scan to see how my fluid is etc and then we can go from there.xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back