Lost!

Status
Not open for further replies.

HeppiBean

Reaction score
ok... so cesca will be 4 1/2 months old by xmas and I have no idea what to buy her! her dad is getting her a door bouncer, my parents are getting her a walker (for when she's bigger obviously lol) but im completely stuck! what do you buy a small baby for xmas?

im going to get her a couple of outfits... then i want to get her something she can have and use soon and something she can keep... its the last 2 im stuck on... any ideas?

(bearing in mind im a little strapped for cash) xxx

What about a charm braclet with a charm so u can add to it you could do it on the cheap. Xx

Sent from my BlackBerry 9300 using Tapatalk

What about a personalised cutlery set or doll?I've seen dolls that can be embroidered with a name that also teaches them how to dress with laces buttons zips etc!

What about a personalised cutlery set or doll?I've seen dolls that can be embroidered with a name that also teaches them how to dress with laces buttons zips etc!

I've got one they're great

Any idea where you can get them from? Think I'll have a look. And I love the sound of a charm bracelet... Didn't think of that xx

The dolls I've seen on a few different websites can't think of the name though!

I'll have look later. cescas going crazy atm x

you can get personalised baubles, they look well cute. we got O a 1st xmas photo album soft book and he like s looking at it now. board books are a good pressie too, oh and bath books.

I've got Cesca a charm bracelet which she'll be able to wear when she's much older (small adult size) but until then I can add charms each xmas and birthday, a "learn to dress princess" doll, 2 outfits (one she can wear around xmas (3-6 months) and one she can wear later (6-9 months) and a bauble that says "Francesca 1st Christmas" :) People keep asking me what I want them to get her though so any more ideas would be great. Thanks girls!!xx

i'd ask for clothes or toys that will be able to produce throughout the year up until her birthday as they do get bored. My mum got h a push along train, a new chair(as he hated his bouncer), oh's mum got him some cardboard books, stacking rings etc which i have got out for him to keep him occupied. they did the same for his bday and i have a load of toys that i will be using throughout the year! We have got him a load of drawing stuff and an aquadraw so when he's able to do more we have stuff ready and a tea set (as he loves playing with the baby group one)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back