lost my toolbars

budge

Reaction score
my 4 year old has been on the puter and in a matter of minutes shes lost my tool ba. the ones that give you the home and back button etc.
I have tried dragging them down but they seem to have disappeared into this air :x

can anyone help? :pray:

i want my refresh buttom backkkkkkkkk :cry:

try shutting down the internet if they fails reboot your pc they should come back
or cheak your toolbar options under tools at the top
manda xx

I know it's one of the f kys at the top but can't think which one,just tried it it's f11!

thanks everyone. i have tried all the suggestions but none of them have worked. :cry:

whats happened to my toolbars? :(

when i press the f11 key it does give me back ym home buttton, refrsh and all that but then i lose my address bar :wall:

If you can still see your main tool bar... ie... the one that says file, edit, view, history... etc..

There should be a drop down menu that says, TOOLS.. you will be able to customise your tool bar in there.. Also right click on the top bar should bring up a little menu asking if you want to customize the tool bar... or at least give you options as to the tool bars you want...

Dunno if that helps?

Squiglet said:
If you can still see your main tool bar... ie... the one that says file, edit, view, history... etc..

There should be a drop down menu that says, TOOLS.. you will be able to customise your tool bar in there.. Also right click on the top bar should bring up a little menu asking if you want to customize the tool bar... or at least give you options as to the tool bars you want...

Dunno if that helps?

bless you my child :hug:

what iwas doing was looking in tools instead of view.

thankyou everyoe for their valued help in my mini trauma.
i shall now unlock my 4 year old from the cellar :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back