Lost my plug this morning!!!

evie_smith

Reaction score
No blood just loads of jelly type like the size of a plum was gross!! Been having cramping all day yesterday as some of you ladies know :blush: and pushing stabbing pains this morning lol hope nothing happens tho it's my daughters birthday tomorrow haha! She will be so upset! X give me keep it in dust even if it just takes me through to the 12th lol!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

oohh evie, fingers crossed for you hun xx

Keep baby in dust coming your way!! Won't be long now though x x

Fingers crossed for you hun x x

Thanks ladies can't miss my own daughter birthday we came up with a plan I go into labour (very unlikely) and we wake belle up have some cake and presents and then have her friends over at a later date :D but ... Hopefully it won't come to that lol x (you wait i will be overdue now haha) x x

Ooh fab news! Have you been taking the epo orally or putting it up your foof? Hopefully if things do get moving it'll make it all quicker/easier! x

Orally morning and up at night I don't want to take it all at once as it might kick something off all at once lol!!

everything seems to be happening for you evie lol

hopefully baby stays in a little longer for you good luck chick xxx

it was all that nookie that did it!!!

lol

good luck hun n hope the little one stays in place until sunday!!!

xxx

Thanks ladies!! :D I know!! That will teach me to have fun! :rotfl: (might not stop me later again though) :rotfl: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back