Loola?????

AliMcC

Reaction score
Hi ther. I'm looking at getting the new loola up, has anyone got or seen this? can't seam to find one anywhere. I've read that people find it too wide tho. I want a buggy that dd can face me and need somethin that folds quite small and with the seat on. any ideas???
Thanks

LOZZI!!!!!

(lozzi loves the loola up - I'm sure she'll be along in a minute :) )

Thanks. form reading other posts I thort she might be pushchair queen.

Cheers. Now from reading lozzi's posts I’m thinking maybe the streety is a better option. Confused. Now I got loads of qs about the streety
-how does it fold?
-does it fold with the seat unit facing either way?
-wots the suspension like?
-how does the bumper bar come off? Is it gate style? (I have a toddler)
-does it have seat position memory when folded like the Loola?
-how upright and flat does the seat go? My LO likes to sit really upright when she's awake and really flat when she's sleeping.

Not many qs
I’ve had so many pushchairs now and my lo is only 17months so I want to make this my last.

oooo the choice lol

Well - if your REALLY tall Loola up... if not Streety is fab.. its like a mini loola... not that i got much chance to use mine :cry:

-how does it fold?

Similar to the Loola... kind of like a 1-2-3 system..

-does it fold with the seat unit facing either way?

Only folds forward facing - however its so easy to swap the seat round its not really an issue..

-wots the suspension like?

Very good... so long as ur not climbing mountains with it mind..

-how does the bumper bar come off? Is it gate style? (I have a toddler)

It does come off, cant remember exactly how, its either from the middle like doors or from the side... but it defo opens..

-does it have seat position memory when folded like the Loola?

I think so.. cant remember its all boxed up waiting for its new owner to come forward lol :cry:

-how upright and flat does the seat go? My LO likes to sit really upright when she's awake and really flat when she's sleeping.

totally flat... more a less fully upright

BUT! one thing... if ur buying it in a shop u'll end up having to buy the pram and car seat. They dont sell it on its own.. bit silly as its a stroller fair enough its suitable from birth... but like me and you we have toddlers!

I know what you mean about lots of prams... ive had a fair few.. :roll: i think its 34? ive lost count... lol

I've only had 7 I think.
Thanks for all that.
It’s so hard to find the perfect buggy esp when I can't find any in the shops anywhere near me.
I'm leaning more towards the Loola up again now. I will need it to fold rearward facing really.
I'm only 5"3 short do you think the handle will be really high. I can't seem to find a handle height anywhere.

AliMcC said:
I've only had 7 I think.
Thanks for all that.
It’s so hard to find the perfect buggy esp when I can't find any in the shops anywhere near me.
I'm leaning more towards the Loola up again now. I will need it to fold rearward facing really.
I'm only 5"3 short do you think the handle will be really high. I can't seem to find a handle height anywhere.

The handle is fairly adjustable... 95-105cm :) cant see it being a problem to ya..

Which colour would you be going for.. red/black or choc/cream... they really should rethink them being the only colours available huh

I got red and black.. but then sourced optic framboise covers ;) gotta have pink prams when you have a lady ;) lol

wow quick responce, thanks.
think i'll get black/red. a cream hood bad idea i think. I've been loking at covers and hoods on ebay but it seams cheaper to get them new from bebe confort, £30 hood £35 seat fabric and £4 p+p. Think I'll wait till i get it then see wot kind of red it is. gotta sell my venezia on ebay before i can get it tho.
thinkin of getting it from glasgow pram center for £215
dunno wot ther like as a company tho

AliMcC said:
wow quick responce, thanks.
think i'll get black/red. a cream hood bad idea i think. I've been loking at covers and hoods on ebay but it seams cheaper to get them new from bebe confort, £30 hood £35 seat fabric and £4 p+p. Think I'll wait till i get it then see wot kind of red it is. gotta sell my venezia on ebay before i can get it tho.
thinkin of getting it from glasgow pram center for £215
dunno wot ther like as a company tho

Heard a lot of postive feedback in re: to glasgow pram centre.

The red is like the standard red loola colour...

They are nice dont get me wrong, i just am a fan of the optic framboise haha

i saw a cream loola up in ton yesterday and i kinda went ooooooooooooooooooooo :oops: im kinda regreting a tiny bit that my pliko doesnt face me when its going onto buggy mood , my lil man is sooon outgrowing the carry cot :oops:

G3M said:
i saw a cream loola up in ton yesterday and i kinda went ooooooooooooooooooooo :oops: im kinda regreting a tiny bit that my pliko doesnt face me when its going onto buggy mood , my lil man is sooon outgrowing the carry cot :oops:

Thats the sentiment i hear from 90% of the pramette crew ;) Its GREAT when there little in carrycot... but ppl HATE it when they turn around and u cant see em...

Loolas/loola ups/ streetys all the way for me!

but as for a buggy im still loving the pliko and cant rate it enough but i really still wanna be able to see my lil man :cry: suppose we live and learn huh :wall:

Hi ther. just read that the harness on the loola up doesn't ajust very big. As I haven't seen it in the flesh I can't tell. my lo is small for her age but i do want her to fit in it till she's 3 cos we walk everywhere. lozzi did u notice if the straps were short?
thanks

AliMcC said:
Hi ther. just read that the harness on the loola up doesn't ajust very big. As I haven't seen it in the flesh I can't tell. my lo is small for her age but i do want her to fit in it till she's 3 cos we walk everywhere. lozzi did u notice if the straps were short?
thanks

Its not that much of a problem..

i bought the older version seat unit and swapped.. problem solved ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back