LOOKS LIKE ITS ALL OVER FOR ME...AGAIN *UPDATE*

Hi There

I'm so pleased everything went well, like i said in my other post. I was doing HPT's all the time and worried myself sick when they started getting fainter. And when i had a scan to check like you everything was fine so i second your warning to people doing pregnancy tests after there inital BFP. "Don't they can get fainter and the worry isn't worth it (unless of course you have bleeding or pain)"

I'm so pleased everything was fine, i know its easier said than done and i was a huge neurotic in 1st Tri but try and relax its better for your little bean.

Take Care and i hope you have a much easier remander to your pregnancy.

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

LMP x

scarlett1965 said:
Hi
Just to let you all know that I had my scan this morning and everything is great. Had an ultrasound, not an internal, and baby was there- 13mm had grown from 1.5mm to 13mm in less than a week! heartbeat strong and fast. I am now dating at 7 weeks and 3 days. I just cannot believe it and am so happy. Am still losing brown watery discharge when I wipe but they say this is from the hematoma I had. Cramping pains are due to a lot of bowel gas.. I have been constipated for 5 days so am having green cabbage and prunes for tea ( not together!)
because of my age (43 on Sunday) and previous losses at 7 weeks they are giving me a reassurance scan at 9 weeks and if all ok then another at 12 weeks. I know there is a long way to go but am feeling more positive. thank you all for your positive thoughts and well wishes; it made a difference. Also a word of warning for anyone continually taking HPT'S for reassurance, like me, DON'T. It is not good for you and the law of averages after doing 27, like I did, is that at least 1 or 2 are not going to work. Also that any brown loss means an impending m/c... it doesnt always.
Thanks to you all
Love
Scarlett x :D

That is great news :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back