LOOKS LIKE ITS ALL OVER FOR ME...AGAIN *UPDATE*

scarlett1965

Reaction score
Hi
Just to let you all know that I had my scan this morning and everything is great. Had an ultrasound, not an internal, and baby was there- 13mm had grown from 1.5mm to 13mm in less than a week! heartbeat strong and fast. I am now dating at 7 weeks and 3 days. I just cannot believe it and am so happy. Am still losing brown watery discharge when I wipe but they say this is from the hematoma I had. Cramping pains are due to a lot of bowel gas.. I have been constipated for 5 days so am having green cabbage and prunes for tea ( not together!)
because of my age (43 on Sunday) and previous losses at 7 weeks they are giving me a reassurance scan at 9 weeks and if all ok then another at 12 weeks. I know there is a long way to go but am feeling more positive. thank you all for your positive thoughts and well wishes; it made a difference. Also a word of warning for anyone continually taking HPT'S for reassurance, like me, DON'T. It is not good for you and the law of averages after doing 27, like I did, is that at least 1 or 2 are not going to work. Also that any brown loss means an impending m/c... it doesnt always.
Thanks to you all
Love
Scarlett x :D

So glad everything is ok. I'm a serial POASer as well but I will stop now. :hug: :hug:

Brilliant to hear that all is well. Keep us posted and good luck! :hug:

thats fantastic news hun! am so happy for you :hug:

That's fantastic news, so pleased for you that everything is well.

Indeed, a good lesson to us all to stop poas. I've now stopped following your horrible experience. You just can't help it in early pregnancy though.

Take care of yourself and I'm really happy for you that they're giving you extra scans, help put your mind at ease.

What a relife :D
i am so glad everything went well hon :clap:
Congratulations :clap:
:dance: im glad you have another scan in 2 weeks to reassure you

Lol Sarah

What wonderful news hun. I am so pleased for you :D

Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members